December 5, 2014

High Five for Friday

High Five for Friday

I realize I have been on a bit of a hiatus and I plan on catching up but for now I'm going to link up over HERE and see if I can't start up on a regular blogging schedule again.

Here are some of the top things of note from this past week:

1.  Our elf, Nitch came back this year...  We decided this year, that when Nitch shows up it'll be because she knows that we put up our decorations for the Christmas season.  She was so kind to bring us each a new set of Christmas jammies and an Advent calendar.


2.  This sweet little sassy thing, as of late loves to put on her 'heels', glasses and push around a stroller.  I call her fancy, which she repeats and her daddy calls her Hollywood.  She's shown up several times this week in this get up.  It cracks me up every single time!


3.  Clay has started sitting up on his own for a brief period of time this week.  He will be 5 months old on Monday and is growing way too quickly!  I could just eat him up!!


4.  Awful pic but I was trying to get good lighting.  Let me first say that I am, by no means a professional.  I did grow up working at a salon and had a brief stint in beauty schooling.  I managed to foil highlight my own hair the other day and it turned out pretty darn well!  I've done it once before a long time ago so thought I'd give it another go.  This will save me so much money.  I may go back and forth from the salon to home.


5.  I am just so happy that it's Friday.  It's rough with two little ones two and under.  By the time daddy gets home, mom is so ready for it ;-)  Today should've been a PSA for not having children at my house.  It's just been rough.  Amen to the weekend!

Hope you all have a great weekend as well!

No comments: