August 22, 2009

A new obsession

Since we've moved, we're much much closer to a stretch of stores...as you could guess, this could be dangerous :-)

I realized last week that Hobby Lobby is right down the road and have been there twice since...

I got EVERYTHING in the following picture for $50!! I know that kind of sounds like a lot but I really did get a whole lot!!



I found this awesome clearance aisle and with my 'repurposing mind' swirling, found alternative/cheap things that I could use to substitute what was going to cost much much more. So that was pretty awesome!



I happened across a pile of these signs with a quote from Sarah Palin...you can be sure that I'm using this for something else and it will be covered... :-) They were only $1.80 each and I needed 9 objects around this shape and size for a project I'm working on and it couldn't have found them at a better time!





Those two decorative tall thingys were ohhh...about $3! Can you believe it? I didn't realize until I got home that the same little piece on each of them was missing, but it doesn't bother me - you can't hardly tell. And that grape sign was $2 something...I have some great ideas for that little pretty!




Oh my head is just swirling...


I found this cute little thing at WalMart and couldn't help but get it.



And can I just say...



I think I may be addicted to spray paint. I don't know...


:-)

Hope you all are having a good weekend!

No comments: