June 25, 2009

Just keeping it real

I once saw a tag on a blog I used to read. It was the 'keeping it real tag'. The point was to go right then and take pictures of certain things. NO cleaning, NO picking up, NO altering! Since I'm fresh out of interesting things to blog about here goes... Feel free to copy if you have blogger block too!


The toilet:
Sorry to say but you don't get a super close up! ha! Our toilet seat is old and starting to cheap. Which then in turn makes it look dirty on the seat... Can't wait to move :-)



The sink:
Those of you who know me well know that I am a neat, clean, orderly Type A personality. You sure are getting the raw version of me here. I have just felt so lazy lately and have been slacking on 'chores'. Here's the sink! The right side full because the dishwasher still needs emptying...


The closet:
I just went through my side (the right side) so it looks pretty good (if you got a close up...). Minus the shoes all over my side, I have a habit of just tossing them in there...



Favorite Room in the House:
Lately it's been the bedroom. I've been loving sleep lately! I think because it's been so rainy here.




The fridge:
You get the freezer too - isn't it your lucky day?! See our wedding cake taking up a quarter of the freezer?! I am bad at cleaning tupperware out of the fridge, very bad. I don't know why we keep leftovers, we never seem to eat them...




The Laundry Room:
Since we're in an apartment and share the laundry room with 11 other units - I don't quite feel like walking down there right now to take a picture of it. Sorry, folks! I will, however, keep it VERY REAL and show you the mounds of laundry that (exhibit a) needs so badly to be done (I loathe needing quarters to do laundry - did I mention that I can't wait to move?!) and the mounds of laundry (exhibit b) that is longing to be hung and put away. How's that for keeping it real?!




What the Kids are Doing:
Well fancy this...I got them both in the same room at the same time - and not even on purpose. They both happened to be there. This is as far as it goes in terms of kids for now. Looks like Roxy (the cat) wants something from me and Mason (the dog, obviously) wants something from her!


Favorite Shoes:
I couldn't really pick so I went with flip flops because who doesn't love them?! And the Nine West flats that I seem to be wearing every single day for work - oh how I love flats lately... Can you tell I've been wearing them often...they seem a little bent out of shape.



Self Portrait:
Here we are! Just relaxing at home... My hubby is in the other room playing on the guitar and I've been on this darn computer for well over an hour. I swear, the computer is the devil! :-)

No comments: