October 19, 2009

Oh what a glorious weekend

We had one of those weekends where we did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

And it was glorious!

Neither of us had any plans or obligations and we both decided to keep it that way. We haven't both had a weekend like this in a long time, so it was welcomed.

I also started to feel my chest get all numb and scratchy over the past couple days - so I thought that a weekend of literally laying around was a good remedy to get rid of this cold before it got any worse!



We also had me familia over last Thursday night for some pizza and hanging out!


Adam (my bro) came and slept over that night too!




This little sicky was throwing up the entire time!

You can bet that I bleached all surfaces after everyone left...I didn't want to risk feeling worse than I was already starting to feel :-)



Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: