July 8, 2009

Take me to the fair

We took Ava over to the carnival in the town where I grew up the other day. We met some friends up there and went on some carnie rides. Got to love those... They kind of freak me out a bit now.




I went on this gravity ride with Ava. Ugh...my stomach can't handle it anymore! I felt like I would fall off and had to focus on one of the solid colors in the middle while we were spinning.



Ryan went with her on the Dragon 'roller coaster'. I remember going on this when I was little.




Ava's a trooper though and would prefer the riskier rides. No one wanted to go on the Zipper with her...



Audrey is so little and loves the thrill of the rides already! Her and Ava are SO cute together! It's hysterical!



Ryan got to go on this stomach dropping ride with Ava. His face didn't look all too great half way through the ride.

We went over the The Munch and had some dinner and headed home for the night.

No comments: